Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome SocialBee, an online business management service designed for all businesses. These Terms apply to the SocialBee Services.
1. Definitions and interpretation
1.1. In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
'Agreement' means the agreement for access to and use of the Services as set out in these Terms, along with the registration details for the Services, the Fee Schedule and any other terms incorporated by reference.
'Contact Details' means the contact and billing-related details provided by You to Us from time to time for Us to use to invoice You the fees for the Services and to communicate with You in connection with the Agreement.
'Data' means any data inputted by You or with Your authority in utilising the Services.
'Fee Schedule' means the schedule of fees for the Service issued by us from time to time.
'Minimum Term Contract' means the agreement between the Parties to access and use the Services for a specific and minimum duration to receive discounted Subscription Fees.
'Intellectual Property Rights' means all present and future rights in or to any copyright, database, patent, design, utility model, trademark (including any rights in get up or trade dress), brand name, service mark, trade name, domain name, business name, eligible layout right, chip topography right, plant breeder's right, know-how, trade secret, confidential information, and any other rights of a proprietary nature in or to the results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary, or artistic fields, whether registered, registrable, patentable, or not and wherever existing in the world, including all renewals, extensions, and revivals of, and all rights to apply for, any of the foregoing rights.
'Location' means the business at the location you register for the Services that is to be profiled through the Services.
'Our, Us, We' means SocialBee, ABN 81841203641 of Artarmon, New South Wales 2064
'Party' means a party to the Agreement.
'Reactivation Fee' means the fee incurred when an account, after closure due to non-payment, requires reactivation.
'Services' means the online business listings, business and reputation management services made available by us from time to time as the "SocialBee Services".
'Set-up Fees' means the fee if any for set up of a particular Service.
'Subscription Fee' means the monthly fee payable for access to Services.
'Tax' means any duty, customs fee or tax (other than a Party's income tax) associated with the supplies made under the Agreement, including any related penalties or interest.
'User' means any person or entity, including You, that You authorise to access or use the Services.
'Website' means www.socialbee.biz
'You, Your' means the entity who has subscribed for the Services.
1.2. All references to a statutory provision shall be construed as including references to:
any statutory modification, consolidation, or re-enactment.
all statutory instruments or orders made pursuant to it; and
any statutory provision of which it is a modification, consolidation, or re- enactment.
1.3. Except where the context otherwise requires:
words denoting the singular include the plural and vice-versa; words denoting any gender include all genders; and words denoting persons include firms and corporations and vice versa.
1.4. Any words following the terms "including", "include", "in particular", "for example" or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase, or term preceding those terms.
1.5. A reference to "$" is to Australian dollars.
2. Service Commencement
2.1. The Services will commence when we have processed your registration for the Services.
2.2. We may decide we are unable to register You for the Services. If this happens, we will let you know and you will not be charged any fees.
3. Nature and variation of the Service
3.1. The available Services and their features are intended to evolve over time based on factors such as feedback, customer take-up, online and social media market developments and technology updates. The currently available Services and their features are listed on the Website.
3.2. We may add to or remove the available Services from time to time. If you have paid in advance for a removed Service, we will refund any unused portion of Subscription Fees paid for the Services. Unless it is not possible to do so, we will give you a reasonable period of notice if we intend to remove a Service of at least 30 days, together with any recommended steps you take before the Service ends.
3.3. The Services may be unavailable while we conduct activities such as maintenance, updates and implement security measures.
3.4. We may make changes to operational aspects for the Services such as how You access the Services or reset Your password.
4. Fees and Invoicing
4.1 Unless otherwise agreed:
the amounts payable for the Services are as set out in the Fee Schedule.
Subscription Fees will be charged for the Services on an ongoing basis.
Set-up Fees are payable in advance; and
once a Service has been set-up, any Set-up Fees paid for that Service are non-refundable.
4.2. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all amounts payable under these Terms are expressed exclusive of all applicable Taxes.
4.3. If GST or any other Tax is payable as a consequence of any supply made (or deemed to be made) by one Party to the other in connection with the Agreement, the Party receiving the supply must pay to the Party making the supply an amount equal to the Tax payable in respect of the supply, in addition to the price, or other consideration (if any) required to be paid.
4.4. We will issue invoices using the relevant Contact Details.
4.5. We may use third party service providers to process payments including payments made by credit card. Any terms applying to those third parties including their privacy practices will be identified on the registration page in the payment details section.
5. Use of Services and Your responsibilities
5.1. You must ensure that each User only accesses and uses the Services as permitted under the Agreement.
5.2. You are responsible for all access to and use of the Services made using the username, passwords and other login details associated with Your account for the Services.
5.3. You are responsible for maintaining Your internet access, IT infrastructure and all other technology, communications, social media accounts and other matters needed in order for You to access and use the Services.
5.4. You must ensure that the Services are only accessed and used in relation to the Location and for no other purpose. This right is non-transferable.
5.5. You must ensure that the Contact Details and all other details We hold about You and the Location are correct, complete and up-to-date.
5.6. You must ensure all Data provided or made available to Us is correct, complete and up-to-date.
5.7. You must ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Services are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use of Your passwords or any other breach of security.
5.8. You must ensure that all access and use the Services, does not: undermine or attempt to undermine the security or integrity of SocialBee’s products or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems; misuse or use or attempt to misuse or use the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services; gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access; or modify, copy, adapt, reproduce or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or attempt to do any such activity.
6.1. Save as required by law, You must only use Our confidential information as instructed by Us and You shall not disclose any confidential information relating to the Us or Our affiliates obtained during or arising out of the Agreement, to anyone (except to Your employees on an as need basis).
6.2. The obligations in clause 6.1 will survive expiration or cancellation of the Agreement.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Services, the Website and any documentation relating to the Services remain the property of Us or Our licensors.
8.2. You retain all Intellectual Property Rights You have in in the Data.
8.3. You grant Us a royalty-free licence to use, copy, transmit, store and back-up the Data for the purposes of providing You with the Services and enabling You to access and use the Services as contemplated by the Agreement.
8.4. You warrant that all Data You provide to Us may be used as contemplated in clause 8.3 and that such use will not infringe the rights of any third party. You indemnify Us for all losses and costs We incur as a result of any claim made against Us by a third party that use of Your Data as contemplated by the Agreement infringes the third party's rights.
8.5. Connecting to third-party social networks and websites will occur as part of the Services. You acknowledge that We may allow third parties to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party social networks and websites with the Services. To the extent permitted by law, we are not to be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such granted access by third-party providers.
8.6 You acknowledge and agree that We shall have the right to utilise data capture, syndication and analysis tools and other similar tools to extract, compile, synthesise and analyse any non-personal unidentifiable data or information resulting from Your use of the Services (“Statistical Data”). We shall own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Statistical Data.
8.7 We shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual licence to incorporate into the Services or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback We receives from you.
9.1. Whilst We shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all Services are free from viruses and errors, We provide no guarantee that they will be free from such defects.
9.2. Our liability to You in contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or otherwise arising under or in connection with the Agreement is capped in the aggregate for all claims to the total amount paid by You to Us.
9.3. We exclude all liability to You in contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or otherwise arising under or in connection with the Agreement for loss of income or revenue; loss or interruption of business; loss of up time; loss of profits; third party claims; loss of or damage to software; loss of data; loss due to the introduction of a computer virus or other malware; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of traffic; or any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by Us in connection with the Services; or any other loss or damage of any kind (including for any injury to any person), however arising.
9.4. The limitations on Our liability contained in the Agreement are made to the full extent permitted by law. Nothing in the Agreement restricts the effect of warranties or conditions which may be implied by law or any other rights or remedies which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Subject to those laws, to the extent to which We are entitled to do so, Our liability under such implied conditions or warranties or other rights or remedies, shall be limited at its option to:
the supplying of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
10. Variation of Terms
10.1. We may by notice to You vary the Agreement.
10.2. Any variation will take effect on the date specified in the notice which shall not be less than 30 days.
11. Renewal, cancellation and suspension
11.1. To renew Your subscription for the Services where there is no agreed Minimum Term Contract, You must pay Us the applicable Subscription Fees before the end of Your current subscription period. If You do not renew Your subscription, Your access to the Services will cease when Your paid up subscription period expires.
11.2 Where You have agreed to a Minimum Term Contract, You must pay Us the Subscription Fees each month. At the end of the Minimum Term Contract, Your Subscription will be automatically renewed at the same Subscription Fees on a month to month Subscription basis unless notified otherwise by either Party providing thirty (30) days’ notice to the to the other Party.
11.2. If We vary the Agreement under clause 10 and that variation takes effect before Your paid up subscription period or Minimum Term Contract expires (whichever is applicable), You may by written notice to Us elect to cancel Your subscription for the Services at any time before the variation takes effect.
11.3. We may cancel Your subscription for Services at any time:
by giving You notice if a third party upon which Services depends ceases to support the underlying platform or basis for the Services. Where practicable, We will You a notice period; and
(b) if 11.3(a) does not apply, by giving You not less than 30 days’ notice.
11.4. We may suspend or cancel Your subscription for Services immediately by giving notice to You if You:
a) have failed to pay fees when due;
b) breach the Agreement and fail to remedy that breach within 14 days of receiving notice from Us to do so; or
c) become insolvent or otherwise unable to pay Your debts when due or You cease to carry on business.
11.5. Our suspension under clause 11.4 does not take away Our right to cancel Your subscription for Services or Your obligation to pay the Subscription Fees for the remaining term of a Minimum Term Contract. In the suspension notice We will specify what You must do to have the suspension lifted and the deadline to do so. If You do not comply with this notice, We may exercise Our right to cancel Your subscription for Services.
11.6. Unless agreed otherwise, if Your subscription for Services is cancelled, You are not entitled to a refund of any Set-up Fee or Subscription Fees.
11.7. Unless agreed otherwise, if Your subscription for Services is cancelled due to clause 11.4(a) and we agree to reactivate the Service, you will be required to pay a $50.00 Reactivation Fee.
11.8. You may cancel your Services with Us, providing thirty (30) days’ notice to Us by telephone only, with Our authorised business representative who is named on your account. On cancellation of Your subscription for Services in accordance with this clause 11:
Month to month Subscriptions: We will repay You any unused portion of the Subscription Fees You have paid (excluding Subscription Fees paid within the term of a Fixed Term Contract). However, if cancellation is under clauses 11.5, We may deduct from that amount any amount We are owed by You and pay You the remainder.
Minimum Term Contracts: You will pay to Us the monthly Subscription Fees for the remainder of the term of your Minimum Term Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, if you cancel your 24-month Minimum Term Contract after only 12 months. You will pay to Us the remaining 12 months’ Subscription Fees
We will provide instructions to You if applicable on transitional issues for the Location's online profile that was managed via the Services.
If You are experiencing any issues with the Services, We encourage You in advance to contact Us regarding these issues.
12. Force Majeure
Neither We nor You shall be liable for any failure to, or delay in, performing Ours or Your respective obligations under the Agreement where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that Party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, or any other event that is beyond the control of the Party in question.
13. No Waiver
No failure or delay by either Party in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either Party of a breach of any provision of the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
14. Further Assurance
Each Party shall execute all such further deeds and documents and do all such further things as may be necessary to carry the provisions of the Agreement into full force and effect.
Subject to any provisions to the contrary, each Party to the Agreement shall pay its own costs of, and incidental to, the negotiation, preparation, execution, and carrying into effect of the Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement
16.1. The Agreement contains the entire understanding between the Parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and excludes all prior and other discussions, specifications, representations, communications, and arrangements relating to the Services including, but not limited to, those relating to performance or results that ought to be expected from Services.
16.2. Each Party acknowledges that, in entering into the Agreement, it does not rely on any representation, warranty, or other provision except as expressly provided in the Agreement, and all conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event that one or more of the provisions of the Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed to be severed from the remainder of the Agreement. The remainder of the Agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
18. Complaints and Dispute Resolution
18.1. Any complaints made about the Services or a dispute relating to the Agreement should be addressed to the "Customer Service Manager" in writing, and preferably transmitted to Us by email to email@example.com or, alternatively by post to the address for Us specified above in the definitions.
18.2. If You are not satisfied by Our response, the Parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement through negotiations directly or between their appointed representatives who have the authority to settle such disputes. If such negotiations do not resolve the matter within thirty (30) Business Days of receipt of a written invitation to negotiate, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute in good faith through an agreed alternative dispute resolution procedure.
18.3. Nothing in this clause shall prohibit either Party or its affiliates from applying to a court for interim injunctive relief.
19.1. All notices given by Us may be given by email to the address notified by You to Us. It is Your obligation to keep that email address current and correct. You agree that a record of Us having sent a notice to You by email is, of itself, conclusive proof of receipt.
19.2. Unless otherwise stated, notices given by You must be delivered to Us in writing and addressed to: SocialBee, by email t to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Governing Law
The Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and each Party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
End of document
SocialBee (ABN 81841203641) (“We/we” or “Our/our” or “Us/us”) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
our online properties (each, a “Website”), including:
our websites, including, but not limited to www.socialbee.biz
any of our related websites, social media pages, internal websites; and
any SocialBee mobile or tablet applications;
any other means through which you provide personal information to us, including either physically or electronically; and
any other means through which we lawfully collect personal information about you.
1. We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
ANONYMITY AND PSEUDONYMITY
6. Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below. It will not be practicable to deal with you on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis when we wish to send you direct marketing materials or need to provide you with products or services requested by you.
KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT SOCIALBEE COLLECTS AND HOLDS
7. Personal information that may be requested includes, but is not limited to:
contact information such as your full name, date of birth, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address and postcode;
more detailed contact preferences including your workplace contact details;
your occupation and information regarding your professional history and professional interests;
information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you;
financial details including your bank account and credit card details;
your online behaviour and interests based on your online browsing activity;
demographic information such as age group and preferences;
information about your preferences, interests, and experiences with our products and services. This information is collected in order to tailor our communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
information about your experience with our products or services or third party products or services, including products or services listed on a Website;
the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to SocialBee and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes); and
8. When you use a Website, we may also collect personal information about you in the following general categories:
device information: we may collect information about your mobile device such as the hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network; and
other information: we may also collect and log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with a Website.
HOW SOCIALBEE COLLECTS AND HOLDS PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
11. Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel;
subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request information about our products and/or services as well as third party products or services;
complete and submit any forms or applications to us;
place an order for our products and/or services;
contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
participate in any offers, promotions, competitions, rewards or marketing activities;
interact with a Website for a specific purpose;
interact with or browse a Website generally; or
make a complaint to us.
12. Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including offers made available via our Collection Channels), marketing materials (including direct marketing materials and direct marketing telephone calls), newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other SocialBee or third party opportunities and products, services, offers, competitions or promotions which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in SocialBee being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming opportunities and promotion, competition, offer or event information or other content from you (where applicable).
13. We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources and platforms including social media channels, commercial data providers, referral agents, marketing companies, targeting companies, list brokers and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so, including our service providers. For example:
we may use services from other companies that enable us to derive a general geographic area based on your IP address in order to customise certain services to your geographic area; and
we may obtain third party information relating to your advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular advertisement.
14. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by SocialBee to be under the age of eighteen (18) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
15. As with many commercial websites, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally including when you are logged into an account, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information. When you receive newsletters or e-mails from SocialBee, we may use web beacons (described below), customised links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you with more focused e-mail communications or other information.
17. Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources, including as described above, and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, provide you with relevant advertising when you visit a Website or a third party website, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
19. Mobile platforms such as iOS and Android generally define certain types of information or data that applications cannot access without your consent. Each platform has its own permissions system for obtaining your consent. For example, the iOS platform generally alerts you the first time a SocialBee app wants permission to access certain types of data, such as location services, and will let you choose whether or not to consent to that request. Android devices will generally notify you of the permissions that an app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent. You can generally manage your platform level permissions via the Settings section on your device. For more information, please contact our Privacy Officer at the details set out in this policy.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH SOCIALBEE COLLECTS, HOLDS, USES AND DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION
20. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
To maintain the functionality of a Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via the Website.
To market products or services related to SocialBee.
To respond to customer enquiries, complaints and complaints handling.
To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our Websites.
To allow you to respond to and participate in offers and competitions.
To conduct competitions or promotions and communicate offers either for us or third parties.
For internal record keeping including site usage, maintaining databases and administration of our products and services.
To provide you with information about your transactions, content, services and products.
To provide direct marketing materials, events, offers, competitions and promotions, from SocialBee or third parties, in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
To provide you with relevant advertising when you use our Websites or those of a third party.
To share reviews or testimonials provided by you.
To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
To improve Website and system administration.
To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
To verify your identity.
To investigate complaints made by you.
To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
To share, license or sell personal information with our service providers, promotional partners, and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants, contractors and agents) in the manner described below.
Any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by SocialBee in the circumstances.
21. For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with selected SocialBee service providers, promotional partners and their related bodies corporate, and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants, contractors and agents) either in Australia or overseas, including, but not limited to, Singapore and India. Failure to provide personal information may result in SocialBee being unable to provide you with certain services, content, information, upcoming opportunity, promotion, offer, event or product information and/or accept content (where applicable).
22. In order to operate a Website or deliver a service (including, but not limited to, for example, completing an order form to purchase a 360° tour or processing of credit card payments), personal information may also be shared with our selected service providers and their related bodies corporate, and/or other trusted third parties either in Australia or overseas countries which may include, but are not limited to, Singapore and India. SocialBee selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by or contracted to SocialBee to perform a variety of functions or services, such as list broking services, product marketing services, other services, completing order forms, email systems providers, legal and accounting services, data storage, fulfilling orders and providing client services, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions or offers and providing technical services for our Websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions.
CONTACT BY SOCIALBEE
24. SocialBee group companies (and their directors, servants, contractors and agents), our promotional partners or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non-SocialBee companies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
26. Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, we may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to a user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular user account.
ABILITY OF OTHERS TO VIEW INFORMATION
27. We may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews and testimonials for content, products and/or services, utilise functionalities that allow you to post content to your own social media channels, or interact with particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publicly posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. Reviews and testimonials that you upload to our social media platforms may be shared on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums and may also be published in promotional materials including but not limited to emails, point of sale material and flyers. This information may become publicly available and may be read, collected and used by others either on our Websites or outside of our We are not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS
CHANGING AND DELETING THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU
30. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in us being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, products or services.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
32. SocialBee will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. We will ensure that only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases, these facilities may be overseas, including, but not limited to, Singapore and India.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS
33. In some cases, we may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, including but not limited to recipients in Singapore and India. Our employees, data processors, selected service providers and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. We will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
SOCIALBEE AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
34. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. SocialBee is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
35. We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by SocialBee or any of its affiliates. SocialBee is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
RELATED SOCIALBEE WEBSITES
SALE OF THE COMPANY
PROBLEMS OR QUERIES
Address: Privacy Officer
Email – email@example.com
Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. On receipt of your complaint a review will be conducted and findings will be communicated to you where required. If you do not receive a satisfactory response to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT